
This blog is to record my trip to London in February 2009. I'm turning 30 on the 26th, and I'm treating myself with a vacation. I leave on February 17th and get back March 4th, so I'll have two weeks of London rain and snow. I've got several day trips planned, and have long lists of things to do in London itself. I haven't been there in five years, and never by myself, but I'm planning to have lots of fun. I went to Paris on my own a couple of years ago, but I only speak high school French, so it wasn't as much fun as when I've been there with family and friends. I speak American which is close enough to English to communicate, so I think this trip will be great. Stay tuned for pictures and commentary from my great birthday excursion.
No comments:
Post a Comment