This was a day of flowers. I went for a long walk because my travel pass doesn’t kick in until Saturday, and I wanted to get my bearings. Hyde Park is beautiful right now. I found a huge patch of (I think) daffodils which should open before I leave, and even better, lots of snowdrops. The fair maids of February aren’t standing in the snow, but they are standing tall. They must be a different variety to the ones at home because these are six to eight inches tall. Gorgeous.
I walked down Oxford Street to Piccadilly and back. All the fancy buildings off Regent Street have beautiful wrought iron window boxes with miniature boxwood bushes, red or purple cyclamen, and trailing ivy. So elegant.
I came back to my room and took a nap, then I went out and bought myself a bouquet of or
No comments:
Post a Comment